Food Prep/Kitchen Staff
Begins July 2018
We are looking for a responsible, honest, talented person to be a team member that thrives working with little supervision. You must understand food code & food safety, be familiar with applying best practices, be able to prep ingredients, prepare sandwiches, salads, juices, smoothies, milkshakes, collect over the phone orders, process payments & issue receipts, package orders, maintain a small retail section, and communicate professionally with customers and co-workers. You must be able to perform with the highest level of quality in all that you do in a timely manner. The ideal applicant will also be able to commit to at least 6 months of work.
This position is broken up into the following areas:
- All aspects of food production. Prepare sandwiches, salads, juices, smoothies, and other food items.
- Receive and process customer orders at the point of sale area as well as phone orders. Process payments.
- Kitchen and store sanitation.
- Maintain retail space.
• Prepare all food in accordance with our menus standardized recipes, in a timely manner.
• Keep work area and equipment clean and adhere to sanitation cleaning schedules.
• Ensure proper food temperatures.
• Ensure coolers & freezers are clean, food supply stocks are rotated, perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.
• Minimize food waste using food storage techniques.
• Attend required training and staff meetings.
• Maintain a safe working environment. Use prevention and safe work practises to avoid accidents, and preserve equipment.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all customers and co-workers.
Daytime weekday and weekend shifts
$15.00/hr plus tips
$200 bonus incentive after 2nd month
- 18 years of age or older
- WA state food worker card
- Reliable transportation
- Experience required
- Background Check Required